Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bunny Wins the Day!


In the "What is your favorite woodlands animal" poll, the BUNNY wins...followed closely by owl. Deer and Chipmunk each got 1 vote.

Congratulations, Bunny! You win a trip to the beautiful island of Jamaica for you and all twelve members of your family. You will enjoy luxury all-inclusive accomodations at Sandals Resort, where you may participate in a wide variety of watersports, snorkeling, horseback riding, or just hopping along the beach. Sandals resort has two 4-star restaurants, featuring fresh seafood and (perhaps more up your road) an extensive salad bar. Enjoy this well-deserved award, Bunny! I'll leave your plane tickets and itinerary right under that big chrysanthemum in the garden.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, man...

I put my money on the owl winning the poll. Now I'm out $20. Dang.

TeTop said...

Luckily Owl won a nice rat as a consolation prize. Frankly, he'd like to take home Bunny as a consolation prize, but that would make him look like a sore loser.

Marv said...

Congratulations bunny. Maybe he can take the other animals along with him on the trip.

I tried to vote but for some reason we can't get into vote. I'll have to have you take a look some time to see what I'm doing wrong. If I could have voted, I'd have voted for the bunny. It's a rough life being a bunny.
Remember Watership Down ?

Mom